Friday, October 21, 2011

random

When you start something that you like or love to do, you can’t stop. Yes? Now, whatever and whenever I see something that interesting or worth telling, I start to update my blog. Most of the times, I like a pictures to be inserted together with a post. Why? In my point of view, photos worth a thousand times more than words.

So while looking thru some random pictures i snap using BB, I just realized it consist of a full album of my son, my family, clothes, recipes (yes, too lazy to copy it down), food, my vege garden… and the picture quality is better than my Fuji Finepix camera...interesting is, after that i felt so happy... yes, looking at pictures makes me happy because it capture that moment right there and then...

yes, go ahead..snap and view...

No comments:

Post a Comment