Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shoes Junkie

I am without a doubt is a shoes junkie but yet again almost all ladies are like that. Shoes, bags, clothes, makeup… the list is rather long…

Don’t try to explain this to a guy, on why we need shoes in all color and shades. For us is simple, to coordinate it with our clothing (and the rest of our wardrobe of course!) but for them it’s like rocket science. Don’t even begin to talk to them about lipstick color… because that color is not just called pink, there is pale pink and hot pink and baby pink and berry pink and shocking pink…



I can spend hours and hours looking thru sea of shoes, browse and try and buy and sometimes end up buying five pairs at one go. After all there is 5 working days in a week, right? Stilettos, kitten heels, sandals, full shoes, open toe, wedges… right shoes for the right occasions. My car is my shoes cabinets on wheels, under the seat, at the back, in the hood.

My shoes requirement it needs to add height because I have a deficiency in that particular area and I am not a flat shoes person. I felt more confidence walking in high heels rather than flat. So I bought a lot of high heel shoes, new and sitting pretty in a box. Then I got pregnant, my feet seem to grow sideways and as heartbreaking it is… the shoe does not fit anymore. At first I thought, give it time and slowly my feet (and everything) *cough* will shrink …because people said pregnant women always have swollen feet. So far, not happening! *cries*

Another thing is that I have lose my balance as well, now I am prone to fall down flat on my face if wearing heels so wedges or espadrilles has become my new best friend.  Recently I purchase a black patent leather wedges from Lewre and was feeling okay, thinking it is not that bad. But when my boss commented the wedges look like auntie… oh noooooooooooooooooooo *wailing*

Now, what is my alternative? Do feet exercise? Buy new shoes?



Nota kaki; I’m letting go some of my old shoes so I can buy a new one that fits! Go here -> http://enabyhani. blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment