Saturday, October 22, 2011

A for Apple…

I only want two things from Apple which is the MacBook Pro and iPod Touch. I am extremely happy because I already have both. I won the iPod from a contest, it was newly launched as the coolest gadget to have (at that moment and in my POV still is) and I was over the moon… I took my iPod everywhere, watch movie, reading, listening music…I even buy her (yes! it’s a her…) a new sexy case, a blood red patent leather. I’ve converted and accept Apple as a part of my life and it seems natural to trade the Compaq. Painfully fork out the money but grinning from ears to ears to moment I bought my MacBook…
All the joy that Apple gives me is taken away when a burglar break into my house and stole it. Curse them! They took not just my favorite Apple but ALL my jewelry. ALL!! Including my heirloom but I’m grateful we were not at home when it happens…

Anyway, I yet to replace my apple toys and now I have another item in my wish list… iPad…So, keep on wishing till one day my "tabung ayam" is full and i can buy it all…
 
A for Apple, A for Angau… 

 * Angau = obsess, as tidur tak lena and makan tak kenyang...


yang tinggal hanya gambar kenang-kenangan nie jer...*weeps*
miss you so much boo-boo...





No comments:

Post a Comment