Saturday, January 12, 2013

Starting of 2013

It’s already the third week of 2013 so too late to wish a Happy New Year instead I wish myself the best of lucks! First my iPhone got stolen in #KLCC and that  happened two days before New Year, lame but I am still mourning over my losses while thinking about all the pictures, videos, info that I can’t recover because I cleverly skip the steps to sync to iCloud. Then, my DSLR lenses broke into pieces in between the journey from KL to Zurich, that alone makes my heart just sank even further.   

Anyways, to keep the spirit ups; I need a side project that to be called as my New Year resolutions. 

First, to be more committed and consistent in regularly keeping this blog updated.  Who knows I might be famous like Vivy Yusof, Hanis Zalikha, Pink Stilettos , Shaelaiza or Redmummy and gains followers…hahahaha #DreamBig


Second, to lose weight.  This is a must-do and to-do list of every woman.

Third, to invest in my own-self and that means upgrading my skills. #KeepOnLearning


Fourth, to become a better person inside and outside.  


If more > 4, it will be too ambitious and hard to accomplish so I would like to set this as doable by ending it now.  With that, I say “Alles Gute”

No comments:

Post a Comment