Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big BAD Wolf


Al-cheapo! All books were on sale as low as RM5... I can go berserk and buy! buy! buy!

It’s the Big Bad Wolf, warehouse sale for books @MAEPS Serdang, the hall is spacious so no butt-bumping incident happened even with the massive crowd. The book were scattered everywhere from manga, teenagers, romance, cookbooks, thriller, bio, kids, fictions etc.

I saw people carrying big boxes filled with books; some even need to use trolley…wahhh… bookworms alert and I am so freaking happy… hehe…However, i have problems 1) I don’t have enough money to spend... 2) books are physically scattered everywhere so finding title that I wanted is tough… with a hungry husband and baby in tow, its difficult…

My wish I have more "moolah" to spend..... (the dotted line because i might use the money not only for books :p) and secondly for the BBW's organizer ..please come out with a listing; of books on sale that day and aisle for easy finding…despite that it it still awesome and me look forward for next year BBW...

No comments:

Post a Comment